Yippee, it’s another sitewide sale on TeachersPayTeachers.com! If you have been thinking about products you saw and would like to buy, but you were concerned about the price, now is your chance to get up to 28% off on your favorite products.
Speech Spotlight members have some really exciting products for winter that they would love for you to check out:
1) Looks Like Language — Winter Clothing and Actions for Early Readers with Worksheets is perfect for the pre-kindergarten through first grade students!
2) Susan Berkowitz — If you have students who are developing listening, sequencing, and answering skills, we’ve got you covered:
3) AGB Speech Therapy — How convenient can articulation be when you have a iPad? No need for paper or printing:
4) Ashley Rossi — Who wants to prep for December? I’m ready to take advantage of someone else’s hard work:
5) Alberta Speechie — I’m always looking for following directions activities and how cute is this?
6) Speech Sprouts — Bring on the holiday-themed books. We’ve got the language activities ready to go:
7) TLC Talk Shop — Interactive notebooks are so great for student engagement. Check out this one for later sounds:
8) Speech Therapy Fun — Finding quality speech homework is a challenge, but these flipbooks are perfect!
9) Sarah Wu – Speech is Beautiful — Language activities in Spanish with a winter theme? Yes, please!
10) Beautiful Speech Life
We hope that you enjoy all of the cool products we’ve developed to make your therapy planning easier!